7 in stock
In Stock for Immediate Delivery
The Cranberry Drive, a complete redesign of the original Cranberry, is a neutral drive that offers players everything from a clean boost to a subtle, bluesy clip. It stacks well with other pedals, both before and after. Sounds great on both guitar and bass.read more
The Cranberry Drive: This pedal marks a complete redesign of the original Cranberry, and a shift from true fuzz to a sparky overdrive. The Cranberry Drive uses an Op Amp circuit in both the gain/clipping stage and the active tone control to give much more consistent sound from rig to rig. From clean boost to dirty overdrive – nearly distortion – the Cranberry colors your tone with just the right amount of subtle grit. Rare Buzz Effects created this pedal in honor of the late Dolores O’Riordan of the Cranberries.
- Sauce: The Sauce knob controls the first gain stage and is responsible for the bulk of the Cranberry flavor. Asymmetrical hard clipping is most pronounced when the Sauce moves past 1 o’clock.
- Tart: The Tart knob boosts treble. Find the best setting to cut through the rest of the band.
- Level: The Level knob is the final volume control.
- Top-Mounted Lumburg 1/4″ KLBM 3 Audio Jacks
- Low-Profile 2.1mm Lumberg DC Power Jack, Negative Center
- Standard 3PDT Stomp Switching
- 125B Footprint: 2.61″ x 4.78″ x 1.4″