The Rubidium Superoxide: we combined our popular Rubidium with an independent MOSFET boost and octave circuit to create the Rubidium Superoxide. Easily switch between base dirty tone and wild leads, or pair either channel with other effects in your signal chain. Solid aluminum knobs, sparkle silver, pink, and purple livery with a pink LED. Pre-orders Will Ship in Mid October.
The Rubidium Superoxide is a classically voiced fuzz circuit with modern updates. Our Rubidium is based on the Supa Tonebender, which itself is based on the earliest version of the Big Muff Pi. We’ve added a Scoop control to dial in your mids and a Clipping switch to choose from three distinct voicings. Add these to the traditional Sustain, Tone, and Level controls and Rubidium will no doubt be one of the most dynamic and diverse fuzz pedals in your arsenal. The Superoxide version adds a MOSFET boost and blendable octave circuit on an independent footswitch, allowing you to kick on extra heat for lead tones. Purple and green aluminum knobs and pink trim compliment the 1970s themed art, printed on a sparkle silver enclosure.
- Boost: A warm, MOSFET based boost designed to push the octave circuit or anything else behind it.
- Octave: Blends in a gritty analog octave circuit. Control allows full dry (boost only) to full wet mix.
- Sustain: Adjusting the Sustain control allows more or less of the first gain stage through the rest of the Rubidium.
- Tone: The Tone control adjusts both a high-pass and low-pass filter, changing the voicing of the effect.
- Scoop: The Scoop control changes the frequency response of the Tone control. When counter-clockwise, mids will be flat. As the Scoop control is turned clockwise, the mid scoop associated with the BMP circuit is added in.
- Level: Adjusting this setting changes the final output of the effect.
- Clip: This switch changes the voicing of Rubidium by swapping the clipping diodes. Left is traditional silicon diodes, Middle is LED clipping, and Right is more compressed, low forward voltage diodes.
Rubidium Superoxide features true-bypass switching and premium parts. Housed in powder-coated, UV-printed enclosures.